- 1 Is 6G even coming?
- 2 What will be the speed of 6G technology?
- 3 Primary objectives of 6G technology.
- 4 Advantages:
- 5 Is 6G technology suitable for the health of people?
- 6 How will 6G help in making the economy of America more improved?
- 7 When will America have 6G?
- 8 How will 6G technology shape the future of America?
- 9 Wait! There is more.
We know there is no place for those that lag in any field, whether education, technology, or other advancements. Thus, most are attempting to surpass in each area and need to stay ahead of others. Everyone is trying to excel in every field and remain ahead of others. We reside within the age of technology, and therefore the world is in ne’er ending battle.
Trump’s statement has proved to be the ultimate nail within the coffin
He has stimulated tech companies to proceed towards developing 6G technology as soon as possible. He has tweeted that he wants 6G technology in the US as quickly as possible as it will be far smarter, faster, and powerful than the existing technology.
Is 6G even coming?
When many countries are using 3G and 4G networks, 5G is additionally not introduced in many regions yet, and the news of 6G is coming up. Therefore, it is the obvious question that if this news is real?
So the answer is YES. IT experts are about to introduce 6G.
When new and advanced devices are getting launched, it has become necessary to have developed technology for those devices.
What will be the speed of 6G technology?
Initially, it’s thought that 6G will have a speed of 1terabyte per second. However, you already comprehend the race of technology, so we can say that there will be no limits to the rate of 6G.
Primary objectives of 6G technology.
6G network will allow communications to integrate satellites like navigation, telecommunication, and multimedia networks which provide
- global positions
- internet connectivity with high speed
- Weather information.
We will have many advancements with the introduction of 6G:
- It will be ultra-fast to access the internet. You won’t need to wait to access the internet; it will be as quick as the blink of an eye.
- It would use the cosmic world for the production of Energy.
- 6G networks will customize warfare applications and Space technology.
- Humankind will be able to have Satellite to Satellite Communication for the development.
- The world would be safer than ever; 6G will help control natural catastrophes; it will help measure air quality.
- It will provide us with excellent connectivity from sea to space. Not only this, you will feel as if you are standing in front of the person you are talking with on video calls.
- It will help us to spread information fast and quicker. An associate professor of Applied Physics and Space Technology, Sergey Zavjalov, explains that by reducing bandwidth, we will be having more transmission channels than before; thus, we will be able to spread our information quickly.
Is 6G technology suitable for the health of people?
With the advancements in technology, we are moving towards poor health conditions, so it is perceptible to think that will 6G help us improve our health, save us from life-threatening diseases or bring more to us?
- It will provide us with information about natural disasters before time to keep us safe so that the world would be more reliable than now.
- We already know how much damage the ultra-violet radiation has caused, emitted by smartphones; with the defunctness of smartphones, these ultra-violet radiations will also get reduced, thus imparting a good effect on health.
- You might have known the concept of robotic technology; it aids in performing complex surgery, improving perfections in operation, and more success chance, therefore, saving human lives.
- Surgical techniques can be installed in robots, thus making them perform surgery with perfection in minute incisions.
- It will reduce time and space barriers by introducing e-health care and remote surgery
So we can say that 6G technology will not only save us from the disasters we are facing in this smart phone’s world, but it will even help saving human lives.
How will 6G help in making the economy of America more improved?
An associate professor at the School of Applied Physics and Space Technology explains, reducing the occupied bandwidth will lower the costs, thus helping the economy. It will also provide us with more transmission channels, thus making it possible to spread information fastly.
When will America have 6G?
China announced that 6G technology is still just an idea until its launching in 2030. After Trump’s statement, they have sped up their work over 6G technology, which means that American tech experts are working even harder. We are expecting that they will flash past china in this race of technology. So we can expect 6G technology in our near future.
How will 6G technology shape the future of America?
Let me tell you a story of a small kid of about nine years; he was good at robotics. He developed a robot that can fight. As he installed various fighting postures and techniques in him, he prepared his robot to fight with enemies trying to exploit his city and eventually the whole world. This robot became the protector of the boy, his friends, and ultimately the entire city’s protector.
Does it look like I am just fantasizing about my imagination? But the story I told you is not my own, but it is a movie set in the fictional city San Francisco, named Big Hero
Wait! There is more.
It was not just a movie; we can say that it was the vision of tech experts, which directors and actors visualized in the form of a film.
I hope that you have got your answer about how 6G will shape the future.
Yes, you read it right!
Our future will be having robots working in various fields, like warfare, surgery, IT experts, and many other areas. They will work more efficiently than human beings.
They have produced various other movies which show that robots will take over the world like:
- The Terminator
- Blade Runner
These movies show the realm of our fantasy, the control of robots, and how vehicles can transform into robots.
This 6G technology sets the stage for the US to lead the world; after the launching of the 6G network, America will be the most advanced country in the world.