Have you ever visited China and tasted Chinese food? If yes, then I must say you are so lucky to be a part of such a great culture, and their food is so tasty.
But, if you never visited this country nor you ate their food, you must try it because their food is full of proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
So, you started thinking about where you get Chinese food? You can buy any food from anywhere in this modern era, but Panda Express will never disappoint you in this field.
It is one of the best food chains that cooks delicious Chinese. The best thing is their outlets are everywhere globally, and you can order them from your home.
In short, you can eat the world’s tasty Chinese from Panda express in your home. Today I’ll tell you everything about this International company and how they started and got fame.
Their story will inspire you and motivate you in every aspect of how they started and continue their business. How they face problems and perfectly solve them, and now they are one of the largest food chains in the whole world.
Owners of Panda Express:
Andrew Cheng and his father decided to start their business, and they like to choose the food field. Andrew and his father belong to China’s province Yangzhou; that’s why they decided on a Chinese food restaurant.
Peggy Cheng was born in Burma, and later she met Andrew in university. After completing their studies, they get married. In this way, Panda Express has three respectable owners that spend their lives serving people the best Chinese food.
History of Panda Express:
It was before 1973 when Andrew and his father thought of starting a business. Their mutual idea was to open a Chinese restaurant in America because everyone loves to eat, but they were not getting the right one.
So, finally, they started their Restaurant business in America and got so much hype. The main reason for their fame was Chinese food that people were not getting in America. As time passed, their customers increased, and everyone loved them.
When Andrew married Peggy, they increased their menu and added some Honk Kong dishes because Peggy was raised in Hong Kong. The texture of Chinese and Hong Kong dishes increase the taste.
Panda Express Achievements:
As time passes, year by year, they receive so much love from all around the world. This is the short history of panda Express and its success.
1980 to 1990:
- They opened their first Panda Express in California.
- Peggy customizes her restaurant, staff, and food to provide the best services to their customers.
- The first time they made Original Orange Chicken and introduced it to the public. The dish is made with crispy chicken bites in a sweet and spicy orange sauce. Until now, they have served millions of pounds of orange chicken to their customers.
1990 to 2000:
- Panda Express celebrated its 100th location, where it opened a new restaurant.
- They opened an airport outlet where they started feeding hungry passengers.
- The best thing they ever did was open a branch where you can order your food from a car and don’t need to leave it. Wait for a while, and they will deliver your food in your car.
- At angel stadium, they opened a new outlet to serve their famous original orange chicken to everyone there.
- In 1999 they started “Panda Care” services that feed survivors and children. They fulfill the needs of hungry people and receive unconditional love from the whole world.
2001 to 2010:
- At the start of the new century, they opened their first theme park location. Everyone was allowed to enjoy their favorite meal from panda express between roller coaster rides.
- They introduced healthy and tasty meals for kids, including noodles, rice, and veggies.
- In 2005 they became a part of California Restaurant Association Hall and opened some food units in colleges and universities.
- Panda Express opened its first military location at Edwards Air Force Base in Lancaster, California.
- In 2006 they introduced their 888th restaurant in California.
- The following year the Panda family bought their 1000th restaurant and became one of the fastest-growing businesses in the world.
- It was 2008 when they introduced another tasty meal for their clients “Beijing Beef.” Secondly, they celebrated 25 years of their business.
- In 2009, they launched the Work Smart menu in which every item was full of proteins and calories. The fame they get from this menu was unbeatable.
- Andrew and Peggy make Honey Walnut Shrimps that everyone loved, and until now, they sell millions of shrimps to their lovely customers.
- Panda Express also won the Menu Master award of the year for making such a healthy menu for everyone.
This era was the best for Andrew and Peggy because they received so much love and were respected worldwide.
2011 to 2020:
- At the start of the new year, they opened their first international outlet in Mexico city.
- As time passed, they opened hundreds of Panda Express stores all over the world. One thing remains constant in this time: the pure love they were receiving in this time.
- In 2014 they launched a mobile app where you can easily order through your phone. On the other hand, at the same time, they explored new menus, healthy meals, and décor for their restaurants.
- It was 2015 when they completed their target to feed 1 million hungry people, and they successfully celebrated it.
- The best thing that happened during this time was introducing the “Cork.” It was a combination of chopsticks and forks to make eating easy for Americans and the rest of the world.
- In 2017, they opened their 2,000th store all around the world. Such a huge success has brought them delight and happiness unexpectedly.
- Furthermore, Panda Express celebrated its 30th anniversary.
- A Panda Express podcast was released in 2018 for their team members.
- Panda Express became a partner of Coca-Cola and other companies to serve cold drinks and water in their restaurants.
It was a short history of Panda Express, how they started their business, became successful, and everything you need to know. I literally love how Andrew, his father, and Peggy successfully run their business and become the number one food chain in America and globally.
When Panda Express started its business, their main restaurant was in America. But, as the times passed, they got so much hype and fame they decided to open their stores on an international level.
Now, they have their Panda Stores all around the globe, and you can also order their food from your home. When they started their store, it was from malls and colleges.
Locations in America:
- Shopping malls
- Food courts
- Stand-alone restaurant
- Military bases
- Amusement parks
These are several countries where they opened their outlets to serve everyone their delicious Chinese food.
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
What They Serve in Their Restaurants:
Panda Express has numerous dishes that they serve to their customers. It has Chinese, American, salty, and sweet dishes. In short, you can buy anything you want to eat.
The best thing about Panda food is informing you about calories, proteins, fats and carbs. If you are on a diet or want to take something less, you can choose easily.
Here is the menu card of Panda Express:
- The original orange chicken
- Wok-Seared steak and shrimp
- Honey Sesame chicken breast
- String bean chicken breast
- Sweet fire chicken breast
- Black pepper Angus streak
- Kung pao chicken
- Mushroom chicken
- Black pepper chicken
- Grilled teriyaki chicken
- Broccoli beef
- Beijing beef
- Honey walnut shrimp
- Chow Mein
- Fried rice
- Super greens
- White steamed rice
- Cream cheese Rangoon
- Chicken egg rolls
- Vegetable spring rolls
- Fortune cookies
- Chocolate chunk cookies
Social Media Platforms:
Panda express has joined social media platforms to be in contact with their customers and loved ones. These platforms make it easy for them to serve their best to everyone globally.
Now you can easily contact them, receive updates, and order your favorite food from these points. Make sure you follow these social media accounts, so you never miss an update.
1- Panda Express – Website:
Panda Express has a website where you can know everything about them, including the menu, story, jobs, and location. On the other hand, you will also find out where their restaurant is located in your country.
2- Panda Express TV – YouTube:
If you want to know what’s going on in the Panda kitchen, how they cook food, and other motivations from them, you can check their Panda Express TV YouTube channel.
3- Panda Express Fast Food Restaurant – Facebook:
At this time, Facebook is the best option for digital marketing and contact with customers.
Panda Express fast-food restaurant is their Facebook handle where more than 3,000,000 people are following them.
4- Panda Express – Twitter:
Twitter is one of the powerful platforms for everyone to come in contact with anyone around the world. As you know, Panda Express is the favorite restaurant of everyone, so they are also working on Twitter to serve their customers the best food.
5- Official Panda Express – Instagram:
They are on Instagram with Official panda express to be a part of the Instagram family. The love they receive on this platform is beyond expectations. More than 247k people are following them and enjoying their daily meals at Panda Express.
The bottom line:
Panda Express has served their nation with the best food for more than 30 years. The way they cook their food, manage their restaurants, and serve their customers is excellent.
Everyone loves their Services and food, and they are getting so much love from the globe. Their orange chicken is well known and got so much hype because of this dish.
Furthermore, their step to managing calories, proteins, and other nutrients in the food was the best. Now, every kid, young, and adult can eat their food according to the nutrients they need in daily meals.
In addition, their social media platforms make it easy to contact them, review their food, and ask them for jobs. You can download the Panda Express application from Google Play Store and App Store to get notified of all recent updates.