Although GoDaddy is a way for clients to set up a professional email account and manage it based on their domain name, access calendar apps, and sync their contacts across mobile devices.
But basically, they’re an internet domain registrar and web hosting firm with over 20 million customers. They’re not an office productivity company that will manage all your crucial information as an email client.
Migrating from GoDaddy to Microsoft 365 is the most suitable option for many businesses and office professionals as Office 365 are managed by Microsoft and they come up with different suites of applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook which are not in case of GoDaddy.
Why Migrate GoDaddy Email To Office 365?
- Cost-Effective: – Office 365 is a cost-effective solution for clients looking for a small business setup. On the other hand, GoDaddy Webmail is expensive for users.
- More Secure Cloud Storage: – MS Office 365 is a secure and secure environment with built-in security measures, like two-factor authentication, which ensures unauthorized people can’t access your data if they get on your PC.
- Increase teamwork and productivity: – Office 365 comes up with different suites of applications like PowerPoint, Word, Excel, OneDrive, and Outlook that benefit you to manage your work perfectly.
- Unlimited Storage Space: – Microsoft 365 benefits users from viruses and data breaches. In addition, it has multiple plans comes-up with unlimited storage space.
- Access Mailbox from Anywhere: – Office 365 is the best email client for users to store all their files in the cloud. Moreover, you can access your account data on Virtual Desktop Server from anywhere, any device, and any location without establishing an internet connection.
These are the reasons why users want to migrate emails from GoDaddy to Microsoft Office 365 accounts. Now, let’s move on to a solution part of performing GoDaddy mailbox migration to office 365.
How To Migrate GoDaddy Email To Office 365?
No direct approach is available to migrate from GoDaddy to Office 365. However, you can do a few things to move emails from GoDaddy to Office 365; first, save GoDaddy emails into CSV and import the same into the O365 account; second, you can migrate GoDaddy emails using Outlook.
Professional Method To Migrate Email From GoDaddy To Office 365
GoDaddy to Office 365 Migration Service from Apps4Rent is the most efficient and reliable service that allows users to easily move emails from GoDaddy to Office 365.
This migration service is capable enough to migrate numerous mailbox folders of GoDaddy to Microsoft 365. On the other hand, you can even easily back up the GoDaddy mailbox items into different file formats like PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, CSV, and PDF.
Migrating from GoDaddy to Office 365 is not direct; you have to save GoDaddy emails and then import CSV to your MS Office 365 account or use Outlook.
Thus, according to our knowledge, there are many limitations in migrating data on your own, and we recommend using a professional third-party solution like Apps4Rent.
They will walk you through the step-by-step process to ensure your migration success. Apart from that Apps4Rent even assists in Cloud PC Services and provides support to their clients which makes them perfect partners to assign for the service.