If you are planning to set up your own business, but you want to save cash, a virtual office is an effective way to do so. A Perth Virtual Office can also help you explore the opportunities in a new market without having to establish a physical office.
It is a great way to increase employee productivity. Employees can work from home. But they can also come to the office when they wish to.
You can hold meetings and conferences in the virtual workspace. Apart from saving a considerable amount on rent, a virtual space in Perth has many benefits to offer.
But you should know the different features of a virtual office before getting one on lease. Look at the features of virtual offices mentioned in this article.
1. Professional Business Address
The main reason behind setting up virtual offices is that they provide you with a professional business address. The business address can be used for all your correspondence.
From business cards to the company website, the professional business address can be mentioned everywhere. It is also possible to mention the business address on promotional content.
• A professional business address instantly makes your business more legitimate. Your agenda should be to set up the virtual office in a major business district in Perth.
• Despite being an established company, you need to look out for reducing the expenses in your business. A virtual office will help you do so without having to pay high rent.
• But at the same time, your business will have a professional address. Potential clients and customers can come to the address for business purposes. If you are a start-up, having a business address in a prestigious location will improve your reputation in the market.
The presence of your business in a prestigious location at half the cost will turn out to be beneficial for the growth of your business.
2. Handling Mails And Forwarding Them
Many Perth virtual office spaces also provide services for handling and forwarding mails. A receptionist is responsible for opening your physical mails.
They will scan the contents of the physical mail and forward it to you via email. It will ensure that you get all the physical mails right away without delay.
• The service plays a huge role in making your business operational all the time. Well, it is not mandatory for you to visit the office to ensure that you are getting all the important emails.
- The Virtual offices can also help you look after general administrations without having to be physically present at the office.
- Daily emails are not needed, you can opt for a weekly or monthly service according to your requirements
- Some virtual offices include the business concierge services within their package. It ensures that you are able to focus on the core aspects of your business.
3. Access To Meeting Rooms
A great advantage of having a virtual office is that you get access to meeting rooms and conference halls. You might prefer working from the comfort of your home. But at times, you will need a professional space for business meetings.
• Virtual offices in Perth often have shared meeting spaces. You can book the meeting spaces on an hourly basis. Some providers even offer a specific number of hours for free as part of the package.
• Along with meeting rooms, you can also get access to rooms for networking events and conferences. This is considered one of the most beneficial features of virtual office spaces that should not be underestimated.
• If your office is in a central location in the city, the meeting spaces in virtual offices can be beneficial for you.
• Meeting locations in central city locations can be quite expensive and difficult to find. Virtual office spaces will come to your rescue in such situations.
4. Live Receptionist To Handle Calls
Virtual office spaces offer a call answering feature similar to mail handling. It revolves around a receptionist handling your business calls. The receptionist will answer the calls using the company’s name.
They will forward the important calls or messages to you. A live receptionist can be a great addition to your virtual office presence. You don’t have to be physically present at the rental office space for your business to run smoothly.
5. Physical Workspace
The concept of a virtual office is largely associated with remote working. You don’t have to be physically present at the workspace all the time.
However, it is good to have the option of being able to work from the office. Many virtual office setups include a physical workspace if you wish to work from it.
• The workspace can be of different types. It can be a private office or access to a business lounge area. You can also get a permanent desk space for a hot-desking solution. A major benefit of virtual working space is the flexibility it offers.
• Access to a workspace can be adjusted to suit your requirements. The job satisfaction of employees increases when they are provided with such flexible options. As a result, the productivity of employees will also increase. You can hire the workspace on an ad-hoc or pay-as-you-go basis.
6. Access To Other Locations
Virtual offices provide you access to other locations without having to take office space for rent. It is particularly beneficial if you have to travel to different locations for your business. You might need to go to client locations for business meets.
Virtual office spaces will ensure that you have a place for holding business meets in different locations. Some virtual offices will provide you access to business lounges. But you can also get private meeting rooms according to the building facilities.
7. Networking Events
A great advantage of virtual offices is that they provide networking opportunities. You can also organize social events in the virtual office space.
But this feature is not something that is offered formally within office spaces. It is a great feature that can be a part of the virtual office package without you even realizing it.
8. Essential Business Services
Virtual offices provide many professional services. But apart from that, virtual offices provide amenities to make the virtual office space more enjoyable.
They aim to provide a more comfortable workspace, including high-speed Wi-Fi, printing facilities, use of tea and coffee making facilities. But some of the essential business services also involve the features of a physical office environment.
Virtual offices often opt for modern decor to enhance the quality of work done from those spaces. They try to improve the experience of clients when they come to the virtual office space.
Several companies are warming up to the idea of virtual office spaces. You can choose the best virtual office space for yourself if you consider what features you need. Virtual office space can help in forming a good first impression in front of prospective clients and customers.
Virtual office space can provide you with all the benefits of a physical office. You will have a proper address, the ability to handle mails and calls, access to meeting spaces and other facilities.
Therefore, you can consider taking a virtual office space if you want your business to grow without having to pay high rents.